Following leaving the public power, I had two options, Imran Khan I would have apologized to strong regions for the or I would have gone to people. I have followed the method for managing going to people. After the decision of the Supreme Court, I will stroll around the political race with full power. Boss PTI Talks Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Former Prime Minister Imran Khan has said that when he left the public power, he had two options. I will go on a long stroll around full power after the decision of the Supreme Court, I will happen with my fight till I get the date of the political choice.

As shown by ARY News, PTI Chairman and past Prime Minister Imran Khan were met by senior creators and telecasters. Enormous degree moves are happening in Punjab Police. The sole inspiration driving enormous outlines and moves is to make arrangements for political race-fixing. We are unmistakable in the situation and are prepared for the tremendous test. I will stroll around full power after the decision of the Supreme Court. No one should recognize that the long walk is done. The imported government is driving the country towards obliteration. I will go to Islamabad not long from now, I will happen with my fight till the date of general choices. We have shown countless people in the city. He said that the public authority has decided to go stand up to the Fascist systems. He said that how people will face the problematic extension from July, the monetary strategy suggests that the public power will jump off the plane in a month and a half. "Just in the wake of leaving the public power, I had only two options. I would apologize to critical strong regions for the hold my feet or going to people. I took another course and went to people," he said. After a short time, it has all of the stores of being that every one of the circles worried about the political and monetary crisis is mulling over moving away in light of what's going on. The country needs serious solid areas to go against what's going on. A strong affiliation can emerge through direct choices. Imran Khan said that the IMF will not see the monetary arrangement in any case, at present the IMF and various countries are not supporting Pakistan. Generally, affiliations correspondingly put trust in the ungracefulness of the steady government. The IMF and various countries perceive that people are not with this affiliation.